North Eastern Railway Recruitment in India 2019 has published the employment news for 1104 Act Apprentice posts in North Eastern Railway, All the candidates who are interested in the NER Job are requested to read all the necessary information related to employment before applying North Eastern Railway for Railway jobs for 12th pass.
Educational Qualification for Railway recruitment in India 2019 – Railway jobs for 12th pass
Candidate should passed 12th with 50% marks along with ITI.
Age Limit & Relaxation for Railway recruitment in India 2019 – Railway jobs for 12th pass
- The applicant must be within 15 – 24 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST – Relaxed by 5 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC – 3 years
- Age relaxation for Divyang (PWD) – 10 years
Please see the published notification for more age relaxation and other information for jobs in Indian railway.
Important dates Railway jobs for 12th pass
- Job Published date: 26-11-2019 (10:00 AM)
- Last date for application: 25-12-2019 (05:00PM)
Candidate needs to confirm with physical fitness in medical certificate according to the job notification for Railway jobs for 12th pass
- The application fee for that candidate who belongs to General and OBC – Rs 100.
- Application fee for that candidate who belongs SC/ ST / PWD – No Fee
Check official notification for more details for Railway jobs for 12th pass vacancy in railway jobs.
Training Duration under the Apprentices Act 1961.
The training duration will be based on the particular job specification requirement for vacancy in railway jobs. Please check the notification for the training duration period for Railway jobs for 12th pass.
Selection Process Railway recruitment in India
Selection of The Eligible Candidate for imparting training under the apprentice Act 1961.
According to the performance in this Govt job interview, the candidate will be selected, for the complete information about the selection process, check the official notification below for jobs in the Indian railway.
Average Salary in Railway recruitment in India.
Rs. 18,000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible. Salary will be decided once candidates been successfully complete their training those who are for jobs in Indian railway.
How to apply for Railway recruitment in India for vacancy in railway jobs
Interested candidates can apply online, click on the application link given below,
Please check the official NER Recruitment Notification before applying in Railway recruitment in India.
Please follow below-mentioned point railway recruitment in India for Railway jobs for 12th pass
- To submit the application fee, click on the Proceed for Payment button, after that ensure the following process.
- After reading all the terms and conditions, I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above, click on the box then click the Proceed button.
- Select Uttar Pradesh in the State of Corporate / Institution field and select GO in Type of Corporate / Institution and click GO.
- On the next page, select the APO RECTT RRC NE RAILWAYS in the Recruitment Name and click Submit.
- Select Recruitment Fee in Select Payment Category for jobs in the Indian railway.
- Fill your details and click the Submit button for jobs in Indian railway.
- On the next page, check your details and click the Confirm button.
- Pay the examination fee by opting for Net Banking, Card Payment or other payment for the vacancy in railway jobs.