Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment has published Employment News latest bank jobs for 300 General Officer Posts, all the candidates are requested to read all the necessary information related to employment before applying for Generalist Officer Posts for bank job vacancies.
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites online applications from candidates for recruitment of Generalist officers in Scale II and Scale II for bank job vacancies in latest bank jobs.
Important dates and details Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment for the latest bank jobs.
|Educational Qualification||Graduate degree and 2 to 5-year experience|
|Name of the posts||General Officer II, General Officer III|
|Number of posts||General Officer II – 200, General Officer III – 100|
|Age Limit & Relaxation||The age of the candidate should be within 35 – 38 years.|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||11/12/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||31/12/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||31/12/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||15/01/2020|
Salary in Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment for latest bank jobs
Payscale will be 31,705 – 51,490 / – INR, Monthly
Application Fees for Maharashtra Recruitment for latest bank jobs
- Application Fees for Gen / OBC / EWS – Rs 118.
- Application Fees for SC / ST – Rs 180
- Application Fees for PWD: Nil
Selection Process in Maharashtra Recruitment for the latest Bank jobs
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in the interview, online exam, GD, in this Govt Job, for the complete information about the selection process.
Joining, Training & career path in Recruitment for latest bank jobs
Selected candidates will be exposed to basic banking knowledge after joining through an online course, and must complete the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment course before the due date. The selected candidates, at the time of joining, must execute a bond to the value of Rs. 2.00 lakhs (only two lakh rupees) to serve the bank for a minimum period of one year.
Check official notification for more details. Note – For more information related to Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment, you can see the published notification, please share this information to your friends and help them and visit Bank Sarkari Job alert for the information of other government recruitments.
|MMGS Scale-II||MMGS Scale – III|
|Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers|
|Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable||Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable.|
|Professional qualification like MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of||A professional qualification like MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies are desirable|
|The minimum marks shall be 60% with a Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.||The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years|
|Post Qualification Work Experience of 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.||Post Qualification Work Experience of 5 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.|
|Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other||Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other|
|Candidates against whom there is/are adverse reports regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude is not eligible to apply for the post.||Candidates against whom there is/are adverse reports regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude is not eligible to apply for the post.|
How to apply in Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
Interested candidates can apply online for this, click on the application link given below, please check the Official Bank of Maharashtra Career Notification before applying.
General information and instruction for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment latest bank Jobs
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility to apply for the post. Bank will accept Test all the candidates applying for the posts with the required fee based on the information given in Only at the time of online application and interview will determine their eligibility.
- Bank of Maharashtra takes no responsibility for not being able to submit candidates Application within the last date for the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond control Bank of Maharashtra.
- All other announcements/details related to this process will be published/provided only on the official website from time to time.
- If at any stage of recruitment it is ascertained that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or He has given any wrong / incorrect information or suppressed any material fact. Candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates called for online examination / GD/interview will be informed through the bank As per the information was given by them in the website / registered email / SMS application. Bank, however, Tries maximum effort to send a communication by e-mail / SMS, if no candidate receives Due to technical or any other reasons, the bank will not be responsible for non-receipt. Communication by the candidate. Candidates are advised to visit the bank’s website frequently Updates.
Latest Bank Jobs
- OPSC CIVIL SERVICE ADMIT CARD 2020 March 8, 2020
- Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2020 Junior Personal Assistant |Check HCRAJ JPA Exam Date March 8, 2020
- LMRC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 | Check Uttar Pradesh Metro Assistant Manager, JE Exam Date January 11, 2020
- Bihar Admit Card 2020 – Social Welfare Department Bihar Admit Card 2020 | Check Paramedical, Consultants, And Other Posts Exam Date January 11, 2020
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 | Check Gujarat HC Mains Civil Judge Exam Date January 11, 2020
- AIIMS Jodhpur Stenographer Admit Card 2020 | Check Office Assistant, JE, Personal Assistant Exam Date January 11, 2020
- GSET Admit Card 2020 | Check Gujarat State Eligibility Test Exam Date, Call Letter January 5, 2020
- GSSSB Inspector Call Letter 2020|Check GSSSB Inspector Class 3 Mains Exam Date, Admit Card 2020 January 2, 2020
- IBPS SO Admit Card 2020|Check IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Date, Hall Ticket January 1, 2020
- Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card 2020|Check Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam Date, Hall Ticket January 1, 2020
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 | Check Uttar Pradesh SSSC JA Exam Date Admit Card 2020 December 30, 2019
- RPSC Admit Card 2020 | Check Rajasthan School Lecturer Group A, B & C Exam Date December 30, 2019
- UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2020 | Check UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Date December 30, 2019
- Rajasthan High Court Group D Admit Card 2020 will be announced two weeks before the exam date. December 29, 2019
- AIIMS Jodhpur Stenographer Admit Card 2019 | Check Office Assistant, JE, Personal Assistant Exam Date December 29, 2019
- WBPSC Works Accountant Admit Card 2020 || Check Works Accountant Exam Date December 29, 2019
- TNCWWB DEO HALL TICKET 2019 OUT | CHECK TNCWWB JUNIOR ASSISTANT AND DATA ENTRY OPERATOR EXAM DATE December 3, 2019
- CTET 2019 Admit Card Download December 3, 2019
- RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 | Download Rajasthan PSC AEN Hall Ticket December 3, 2019
- Supreme Court of India Personal Assistant Admit Card 2019 | Check SCI Senior Personal Assistant Exam Date December 3, 2019
- RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019 | Check RBI Officer Phase I Exam Date December 3, 2019
- Madras Fertilizers Limited Admit Card 2019 | MFL Exam Date of TAT, GET Posts December 3, 2019
- GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Call Letter 2019 | Gujarat Deputy Section Officer Exam Date @ gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in December 3, 2019
- UKSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Check Uttarakhand Junior Assistant, Stenographer Exam Date November 30, 2019
- Karnataka High Court District Judge Admit Card 2019 | Check District Judge Exam Date November 30, 2019
- DRDO Admit Card 2019 | Check DRDO RAC Scientist B Exam Date, Hall Ticket November 30, 2019
- WCL Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 | Check Staff Nurse Trainee Grade C Exam Date November 30, 2019