West Bengal Public Service Commission has published Employment News for Govt Job in West Bengal 2019-20, Recruitment of 167 Assistant Professor Posts. All the candidates are requested to read all the necessary information related to employment for Govt Job in West Bengal before applying for WBPSC Recruitment 2019.
Details of Assistant Professor Recruitment – Govt Job in West Bengal 2019-20
Total Number of Vacancy for Assistant Professor Posts – 167.
Name of the posts – Assistant Professor Posts (for Various subjects).
Important note – All candidates please make note that a total number of vacancies include various faculty subject to the requirement of a specific subject. Please check the notification for the relevant requirements for the specific subject professor for Govt Job in West Bengal.
Educational Qualification – Govt Job in West Bengal 2019-20
- Masters Degree in Physical Education with a minimum of 55% marks.
- ENT (national eligibility test).
- SLET (State Level Eligibility Test).
- SET(State Eligibility Test).
- Important note – There is a various level of professor requirements in WBPSC Recruitment. based on that qualifications and requirements will be different. For more information please check official notification.
Dates For WBPSC Recruitment 2019 -20 for Govt Job in West Bengal
|Job published date||27-11-2019|
|Last date for application||19-12-2019|
Age Limit & Relaxation WBPSC Recruitment 2019 -20.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be within 40 years.
- Please check the published notification for age-related more information.
Selection Process for Govt Job in West Bengal
The candidate will be selected according to the performance in the interview, for the complete information about the selection process, please check the WBPSC Official Notification below for Govt Job in West Bengal.
How much salary will you receive in Govt Job in West Bengal
Payscale will be 15,600 – 39,100 / – INR Per Month, please check Notification for more information related to salary.
Application Fees Govt Job in West Bengal
- General /SC/ST – RS 210
- S.C./S.T in West Bengal and PH candidates with 40% physical disability (P.W.D.) – No Fee.
- However, BC candidates from West Bengal are required to make the usual payment.
- Any exception to F.E. / Not available for ST. Terms of other States.
- No claim will be made for refund of the fee nor will it be reserved for any other examination.
Note – For more information related to WBPSC Recruitment, you can see the published notification, please share this information to your friends and help them and visit the Sarkari Job Alert daily for information about other government recruitment – Click Here
Important Information West Bengal Govt jobs 2019
- A good academic record will mean an overall record of all assessments throughout the academic career, that is, achieving an average of at least 55% marks in all examinations taken simultaneously.
- Middle or equivalent, higher secondary or equivalent, bachelor’s and master’s degrees Forum. However, 55% of marks are compulsory at the Master’s degree level.
- The ability to read, write and write is a relevant requirement in Bengali.
- Know that there is no punishment for the candidates, parents who are Nepali, innocent.
- The duration of the interview will be checked at the time of the interview.
How to apply for West Bengal Govt jobs 2019- 20
Interested candidates can apply online for this, click on the application link given below, please check the official WBPSC Notification before applying – West Bengal Govt jobs 2019.
|For Online application – Apply Now||Click Here|
|Guidelines for filling up the Online Application Form for various posts||Click Here|
|To check official notification for Govt Job in West Bengal||Click Here|
If the candidate is facing any technical issue with registration may contact – Technical Helpdesk. (only for technical support query only).
|Technical Helpdesk (10 AM to 6 PM)||9674107555, 9836219994, 9836289994|