The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Ltd. is going to organize the Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE). Through the examination, 1314 posts of Assistant Inspector will be recruited in CISF Recruitment Interested and eligible candidate can apply for CISF Recruitment 2019.
Important Examination And CISF Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Details.
CISF 2019 Recruitment of 1,314 posts of Assistant Inspector Examination will be conducted in February 2020.
Application Date CISF Recruitment 2019 Examination.
- Last date for submission – December 9, 2019
- Exam to take place- February 16, 2020
Candidates who have graduation degree can apply to these posts
|Rs. 29,200 – 92,300|
The age limit of the applicant should not be more than 35 years.
Candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in the post of Constable or Head Constable.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Test.
200 objective questions will be asked in the written examination for which candidates will be given 3.5 hours. It is mandatory for the candidate to bring at least 45 percent marks to pass the examination.
- CISF official website cisf.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment tab on the homepage.
- On the new page, click on the link of Assistant sub-inspector LDCE.
- Carefully read and fill the information sought in the form.
- Upload and submit documents and photos.